Absolute Home Inspection News

We Inspect Your Home and Deliver the Results Quickly

June 9th, 2014 | Posted by admin in buying a home | inspecting the home

home inspection

At Absolute Home Inspection, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service before, during and after the inspection. When we inspect your home, we want you to be relaxed and confident that you’ve hired a professional home inspection company that will deliver results honestly and quickly.

Our commitment to providing high quality service starts on our website, brochure and business cards. All of our materials contains our motto of “Prompt, Professional, Courteous…Absolute.” We also state that if you’ll give us 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99%. You will find that our website describes the strict code of ethics that we adhere to as laid out by the National Association of Home Inspectors.

We answer the phone when you call, or return your call quickly. When you fill out our online quote request, you will hear from us in a timely manner.

Home inspections will be scheduled as soon as possible because we understand how important this piece is in the home buying process. You are welcome to meet with the technician on site after we inspect your home. He can explain any issues in further detail as well as explain why an area received a particular rating.

A full report with photos will be emailed to you within 24 hours of inspection. The report will summarize the overall condition of the property. Each area of the home will also receive a summary, condition rating and/or a recommendation for repair or maintenance.

Request your free quote online or call us at 859.230.1450.

Absolute Home Inspection performs residential and commercial inspections including air quality, termite, and radon inspections in the Lexington and Central Kentucky area. Our professional home inspections enable you to make an informed decision when buying a home in Lexington, Winchester, Paris, Georgetown, Versailles, Midway, Frankfort, Nicholasville, Berea and Richmond, Kentucky. Contact us for your free quote.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback.